Thursday, February 4, 2010

Birthday Wishes

I'm sure we were all told as children that it's bad luck to tell your birthday wishes when you blow out your candles.
I'm not a kid anymore, and I'm not afraid. I want to share this time.

This year I wish:

1. For all my friends who are still looking for jobs or struggling with unemployment to find their dream job this year and for all their struggles to end.
2. For the health of all my friends and family, may we all continue to live in peace.
3. For my husband and me as we begin this journey of parenthood, may God guide us and lead us along the way and give us strength in the difficult times, and may we be the best parents to that little girl and shower her with all the love she deserves.
4. For a smooth transition and the courage to move back into my duties in my career as I know leaving her will be so so hard. I don't want to think about that part right now. :)
5. For the people I have lost touch with to know that I miss them and love them very much and if I could hold you all near much more often, I would. And for those who have lost touch with me to know that I am always here with open arms.

May I always know how blessed I am and never forget it for one single second.

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I hope all your wishes come true.

Steph